Funding opportunities posted between July 28 and August 25, 2022 by CIHR and its partners
(2022-08-26) The following is a list of funding opportunities which CIHR and its partners posted between July 28 and August 25, 2022.
To view these opportunities, please use the CIHR Funding Opportunity Database.
- Policy Research for Health System Transformation Catalyst Grant – Update: New funding pool added to the funding opportunity
- Training Grant: Patient-Oriented Research - Health System Stream
- Team Grant : Monkeypox Rapid Research Response
- Doctoral Research Award : Canada Graduate Scholarships Doctoral Award: 2022-2023
- Doctoral Research Award : Doctoral Foreign Study Award (DFSA): 2022-2023
- Doctoral Research Award : Fall 2022 Priority Announcement (Specific Research Areas)
- Team Grants: Intervention Trial in Inflammation for Chronic Conditions – Evidence to Impact
- The Joint Canada-Israel Health Research Program – Phase II – 2022-2023 competition
- The National Women’s Health Research Initiative: Funding opportunity for a Pan-Canadian Women’s Health Coalition
- Café Scientifique Program
- Healthy Cities Research Initiative (HCRI) – Planning Grants for Implementing Healthy Urban Policy
Please direct specific inquiries on the funding opportunity to the contact person listed at the bottom of the funding opportunity.
- Date modified: